Leaders Home Page
Welcome to the home pages for Leaders and helpers. This page acts as a gateway to information, forms and booking functions
You need to sign in to use any "Quick Functions" or "My Functions"
- Scouting leaflets and cards, including "The Yellow Card" (safeguarding) and "The Purple Card" (safety).
- Information items and forms that you may need to make available to your section parents, (e.g.Gift Aid, Standing Order or Camp Kit Lists).
- Updates to your Section Pages with news items, pictures, documents and important messages
- Register events (including online booking, NAN forms, event accounts), and reserve Group resources
- Record and Submit your section expenditure
The menu options displayed on this page are those most commonly used or requested by our Leadership Team. The contents of this page will be updated as frequency of use changes. Note The items with a red border require you to be logged In.
The full menu options are available on the left, or by selecting "Show Menu" if you are accessing our website from a small screen device.
Manage Active Events
Active Events are those:-
- which are already visible on our Web Site
- Which require Booking to participate or help (this could include the tracking of forms, payments etc
- And/Or which require accounts to be submitted
You can select the event to view or update bookings, forms, payments, accounts and also submit a NAN form if applicable.
Admin Support for Events
The changing rules from Scouting and the Charities Commission along wth changing expectations are all making administration of our events more demanding.
There are some web site functions that will help you with these increasing demands and ensure all administration is maintained in one place with ease of access to all who need it.
Just select your event type for more information
Quick functions allow you to Add a New Entry for bookings, news, wish list / damage etc. These are a subset of the "My Functions" below.
My functions provide the full capability to help you manage resources, events, news items etc.