Adults in Scouting
These pages provide information on the opportunities Scouting can offer to those over the age of 18. For information on our youth membership (aged 6 to 18) visit the "Information for Parents" pages.
There are many ways those of you aged 18 and over can continue or start your involvement with Scouting. You could:-
- Join the Network (ages 18 to 25) and progress through the Scouting and Duke of Edinburgh Award schemes
- Be part of the Scout Active Support Unit, arrange your own activities and meetings and meet up with like minded individuals, but also help out with Group events when you can
- Be part of our Service Crew and help with HQ maintenance, our section or group events when you can
- Join our Group Development Team to help make sure our Leaders have the equipment and facilities they need to offer exciting Scouting to the young people of Hayling Island.
- Help us expand the opportunities available to the Group by using your existing skills or by learning new skills and passing them on
- Become a Section Leader or Helper and help us to develop the young people in our care
Just select an item for more information.
Then What ?
Each of the associated pages invites you to complete a registration form. Completion of this form does not represent any commitment on your part but we will then direct your request to the appropriate person who will contact you to provide further information.